2009年4月28日火曜日

Our Second Camping


Last weekend, I went camping with my family.

We chose the campsite in Awaji Island because it has AC power fails and water supply for each area.

This was our second camping.



It had been said that it was going to rain on the Saturday, and

also said it would stop raining in the afternoon.




Actually, it had been raining in the morning and it rained harder than I had expected.

My husband had been wondering whether we should give up camping and go home.

I, however, had believed that it would stop raining before the evening.



At 3 o'clock, it finally stoped raining, and we decided to camp.

About 5 o'clock, we arrived there and piched a tent.

We enjoyed BBQ for dinner at 6:00.

We took a bath of hot spring at 9:00.

My son wanted to play cards, but we were all exhausted and fell asleep around 10:00



I got up to hear a big noise of wind blowing.

Our tent was shaking as if it was in tornade.

My husbans went out to see whether our tent was enough pegged down once in an hour.

I got up every one hour, too, until 3 o'clock.



Thanks to him, our we could spend the night safely in the tent.


In the morning, it was still blowing and it was very cold.

Anyway, we had beakfast with hotdogs and juice.

Then we started to packing. It took about 2 hours to finish.




Our second camping in the raing and the wind was really tough, but it was also enjoyable.

We are plannning to go camping again on the next weekend.

Hopefully, it will be nice and sunny, and nice and warm then.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿