2009年4月23日木曜日

Mother's Day


The second Sunday of May is Mother's Day.

When I was small, I made a present by folding paper, or I gave Mom some tickets and she could ask me to help her.

When I was junior high school student, I remember that my big sister and I made breakfast for Mom.

When I started earning money, I bought cakes for Mom and ate together.



Now I got married and I got two Moms.

My mother and my mother-in-low.

Every year on Mother's Day, I give presents for them.

It has been 8 years since I got married.

I usually buy clothes for them.

Once I got Nintendo DS for my Mom because I knew that she had been interested in it.

Of course she loved it.



Yesterday I went shopping for Mother's Day.

I wandered around for two hours and decided to give clothes to both Moms.

I bought a linen shirt for my mom and a knit sweater for my mother-in-low.



I wanted to give different presents for them, but I had no idea what can make them happier.

Flowers die. Food doesn't last.

They have more precious bags and jewels than what I can afford.

Does anyone have nice idea?



I am very pleased to have two mothers to give presents to.

But, to be honest, Mother's Day is a little bothering for me.

And in June, we are going to have Father's Day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿