2009年4月20日月曜日

The Kenjin Puzzle
























Do you know this puzzle?

The Kenjin Puzzle is produced by Ed. Inter CO.,Ltd.

Ed. Inter makes various kind of toys for intellectual training.

http://www.ed-inter.co.


Last X'mas I got this toy for my 7 year-old son,although he believes he got it from Santa Clause, of course.






You have 7 different shaped blocks and you make a cube with them.

You have a textbook and follow the guidance.



It is difficult for my son to complete it by himself.

Unfortunately, he is not very interested in this puzzle.

Instead of him, I enjoy the challenge.



Level 1 and Level 2, No problem.

Level 3 Hard.

Now I try it without the textbook.

Sometimes I complete it very soon.

The other times, I can't make it and give up.

When I complete one, I am very satisfied, but it is not the end.

Soon I want the next challenge.

Once I start the puzzle, I play at least 3 times.



It is interesting that my second son, 3 years old, likes this puzzle.

It is surprising for me that he sometimes completes the puzzle by himself, without the textbook.

Amazing!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿