2009年4月14日火曜日

Nikujaga


I made Nikujaga for my family today.



Nikujaga is a very popular meal in Japan.

My Nikujyaga, it contains sliced pork, onions, potatoes and konjac noodles.

Many people use beef instead of pork.

Some put carrots, green beans.

My mother's Nikujaga has a lot of soup, and my mother-in-low, her Nikujaga has less soup.

It seasoned with sugar, soy sauce and sweet sake which is called mirin.

My mother uses some ginger, too.

Each family has different Nikujaga.



Many Japanese men like women to make Nikujaga.

Women can show how domestic or homely they are with Nikujaga.

I used to read cooking books to make Nikujaga, but now I can make it without any instruction.

Pit soy sauce, sugar and mirin in the proportion of 2:1:1.



This is the picture of my Nikujaga.

(I put pieces of carrot and green beans today, because it looked nicer with colors.)



My son enjoys rice poring salty-sweet Nikujaga soup.

I like it too.
























0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿