2009年4月15日水曜日

School's Reading Time















I sometimes visit my son's elementary school and read a book for kids.

I enjoyed this activity.



Today, I read "Dajare Suizokukan" written by Hirotake Nakagawa.

Dajare is a cheap joke.

For example,

"Same(a shark)" says "Fuyu wa sameeeee!";(it's cold in winter)".

"Karei(a flatfish)" eats curry and rice and says "Kareeeee!(very hot)."



I read this book for the children in the Year 2 class.

Some jokes are a little difficult to be understood by small kids,

but the kids seemed to enjoy the book and laughed at those jokes.


You need imagination and vocaburary to understand and enjoy Dajares.

Some sound just silly, but it's OK.

Dajare is simple and it is very easy to memorise.

You can enjoy them again and again, every time you recall the phrases.

I think Dajare can make people happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿