2010年2月18日木曜日

The Olympic Games


The 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games started.


Everyday, I see many programs about the Olymic Games on TV.


On the second day, a Japanese girl missed the medal in Ski Moguls.
She is very popular and she is on 6 TVcommercial programs.
Many Japanese were looking forward to watching her getting the medal.
I watched her skiing on TV at that time with my family.
Especially my husband was dissapointed.


Yesterday, although I wasn't interested in Speed Skating, two Japanese men got medals.
Silver and Blonds.


Last night, I was watching Figure Skating on TV.
I don't skate, and I can't, but I like watching Figure Skating.
Three Japanese men skated and they skated very very well.
I was fascinated in their skating.
One of the men is now the third.
The first one is Plushenko from Russia.
The second one is Lysacek from USA.
Their scores have only 0.6 points difference.
I hope Japanese will get the gold medal after the Free Style Final.
His name is Daisuke Takahashi.
He is really cool.



My kids are 8 years old and 4 years old.
Last Christmas, they got Nintendo Wii Disc named Mario & Sonic at the Vancouver Olympics.
They love it.
There are Speed skating, Figure skating, Halfpipe, Curling, Bobsleigh, Sky jumping, Snowboarding, Moguls, Ice Hokey, and so on.
So they are also very interested in Olympic Games and watch TV together.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿