2010年3月4日木曜日

Hasami Shogi


Hasami shogi is one of the variant of Japanese chess, Shogi.


It is much easier to play Hasami shogi than to play normal Shogi.


My son sometimes play it with my husband since when he was 5 or 6 years old.


Yesterday, my sons were playing Hasami shogi and I felt like playing with my older son.


I was going to make allowance to let him win, but soon I found it difficult.


He took my pieces one by one, and I couldn't.
When I moved my piece, he took it away.


It didin't take him long to beat me.


In one hand, I was a little bit shocked、and the other hand, I was very happy to notice that
my son got clever enough to beat me by a game.



It is good to play board games like chess and Othello with children.



Please take a look at this website if you are interested in Hasami Shogi.


http://www.chessvariants.com/shogivariants.dir/hasami.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿